[Numpy-discussion] f2py errors: any help interpreting?

Mark Miller markperrymiller@gmail....
Fri May 23 17:48:02 CDT 2008

Thank you...getting much closer now.

My current issue is this message:

running build_ext
error:  don't know how to compile C/C++ code on platform 'nt' with 'g95'
compiler.

Any help?

Again, sorry to pester.  I'm just pretty unfamiliar with these things.  Once
I get environmental variables set up, I rarely need to fiddle with them
again.  So I don't have a specific feel for what might be happening here.

thanks,

-Mark