[Numpy-discussion] f2py errors: any help interpreting?

Mark Miller markperrymiller@gmail....
Fri May 23 17:59:43 CDT 2008

In this case, I am just using the Windows command prompt.  I do not have a
setup.cfg or pydistutils.cfg file.  I did create a file in
Python25\Lib\distutils called distutils.cfg containing 2 lines:

[build]
compiler = mingw32

That took care of the previous message.  I am currently getting a 'failed
with exit status 1' message, that for the life of me I can't remember what
causes it.

I have attached the full (albeit tedius) output from an attempt, if someone
is willing to wade through it.

-Mark