[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.x branch and 1.1.0 tag imminent

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sat May 24 01:35:06 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 11:16 PM, David Cournapeau
<david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> Where do those errors appear ? I don't see them on the builbot. Are they
> 2.6 specific ? If yes, I would say ignore them, because 2.6 is not
> released yet, and is scheduled for september.

You can see them here:
http://buildbot.scipy.org/builders/Linux_x86_64_Fedora/builds/486/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
http://buildbot.scipy.org/builders/Linux_x86_Fedora_Py2.6/builds/461/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio

You have to search for them, because as Chuck pointed out it seems
valgrind seems to be hiding them.  We should figure out how to avoid
this at some point down the road as well.

I am not sure whether or not this is 2.6 specific or not.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley