[Numpy-discussion] 1.1.x branch and 1.1.0 tag imminent

Sat May 24 01:28:55 CDT 2008

Jarrod Millman wrote:

> You can see them here:
> http://buildbot.scipy.org/builders/Linux_x86_64_Fedora/builds/486/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
> http://buildbot.scipy.org/builders/Linux_x86_Fedora_Py2.6/builds/461/steps/shell_2/logs/stdio
>
> You have to search for them, because as Chuck pointed out it seems
> valgrind seems to be hiding them.  We should figure out how to avoid
> this at some point down the road as well.
>
> I am not sure whether or not this is 2.6 specific or not.

I don't see any error with r5226 on Ubuntu (32 bits). So either it is
fedora specific, 64 bits specific, or python 2.6 specific (or not being
exclusive). Which 2.6 version is used ?

I am testing now with python 2.6 alpha 3 on Ubuntu 32 bits, and I can
also do it in 64 bits. FC would take a lot of time for me, so someone
with Fedora would be more suitable to do it.

I too think we should make the release ASAP, I am tired of it (as you
certainly are :) ).

cheers,

David