[Numpy-discussion] ANN: I wrote some Numpy + SWIG + MinGW simple examples

Egor Zindy ezindy@gmail....
Thu Nov 13 17:32:17 CST 2008

Hello list!

To get my head round the numpy.i interface for SWIG, I wrote some simple
examples and documented them as much as possible. The result is here:

http://code.google.com/p/ezwidgets/wiki/NumpySWIGMinGW

I finally got round testing ARGOUTVIEW_ARRAY1 today, so it's time to ask
for some feedback.

Questions I still have:
* Any way of doing array_out = function(array_in) without using
ARGOUTVIEW_ARRAY1?
* Any clean way of generating an exception on failed memory allocations?

Hope this helps someone else... and thank you Bill Spotz for your
original article and comments!

Regards,
Egor