[Numpy-discussion] glibc memory corruption when running numpy.test()

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Nov 20 03:29:41 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Hoyt Koepke <hoytak@cs.ubc.ca> wrote:

> I believe the logs I attached (or rather linked to) don't involve
> atlas or lapack or any compiler flags.

Ah, yes, sorry, I missed the build.log one. The only thing which
surprises me a bit is the size of long double (I have never seen it to
be 16 bytes on Linux, but in theory, it should not matter as long as
the detected size is correct; I don't have a 64 bits in handy ATM,
will check at home).

I must say I don't have any more ideas on what could cause this mess.
Did you clean the install directory and the build directory before
building ?

David