[Numpy-discussion] Reduced row echelon form

Robert Young rob@roryoung.co...
Thu Nov 20 06:28:45 CST 2008

Excellent, thank you all for your input. I don't actually have a specific
problem that I need it for I just wanted to be able to work through some
book examples. I'll take a look at Sage and Sympy.

Thanks
Rob