[Numpy-discussion] numpy.ma.allclose bug

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Fri Nov 21 14:51:44 CST 2008

Charles,
That should be fixed in r6087. In your example, the last statement
outputs False instead of raising an exception.
Note the deprecation warning: instead of fill_value, you want to use
masked_equal to decide whether missing values should be considered
True or False.
Let me know how it goes.
P.