[Numpy-discussion] What happened to numpy-docs ?

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Wed Nov 26 23:51:16 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 23:27, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:
>> All,
>> I'd like to update routines.ma.rst on the numpy/numpy-docs/trunk SVN,
>> but the whole trunk seems to be MIA... Where has it gone ? How can I
>> (where should I)  commit changes ?
>
> It got moved into the numpy trunk under docs/.

While we are speaking about the moved docs: is it decided how we will
distribute it ? For now, it is not included in the generated tarball,
but I was wondering how we should distribute it (before, it went into
.../site-packages/numpy/doc). Distutils does not have the notion of an
installed doc outside the package itself, right ?

cheers,

David