[Numpy-discussion] Texas Python Regional Unconference Reminders

Travis Vaught travis@enthought....
Thu Oct 2 14:27:12 CDT 2008

Hey Steve,

I'll bring my camera and try to recruit a volunteer.  No guarantees,
but we should at least be able to record things (any volunteers to
transcode a pile of scipy videos? ;-) ).

Best,

Travis