[Numpy-discussion] windows install problem for 1.2

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Oct 21 04:39:30 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Francesc Alted <faltet@pytables.org> wrote:
> I normally put the MD5 information in a separate file in the same
> repository.

I was thinking about doing something like that, but I have been trying
to minimize the number of files that I upload to sourceforge, because
each file requires a ridiculous number of mouse clicks.  The whole
process of making a file release on sourceforge is annoyingly manual.

Of course, I should actually just figure out how to script making a
release on sourceforge.  I have seen a couple of tools that look like
they might be useful:

Releaseforge:
http://releaseforge.sourceforge.net/

Sourceforge Utilities:
http://sfutils.sourceforge.net/

Has anyone found a good way of scripting sourceforge?

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley