[Numpy-discussion] ParallelProgramming wiki page

Sebastien Binet hep.sebastien.binet@gmail....
Mon Oct 27 15:20:46 CDT 2008

On Monday 27 October 2008 12:56:56 Robin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made some changes to the ParallelProgramming wiki page to outline
> use of the (multi)processing module as well as the threading module.
>
> I'm very much not an expert on this - just researched it for myself,
> so please feel free to correct/ extend/ delete as appropriate.

I would mention the backport of multiprocessing for python-2.{4,5}:
 http://code.google.com/p/python-multiprocessing
so the amount of editing when one switches from 2.{4,5} to 2.6 is minimal :)

cheers,
sebastien.
--
# Dr. Sebastien Binet