[Numpy-discussion] ParallelProgramming wiki page

Frédéric Bastien nouiz@nouiz....
Mon Oct 27 15:54:12 CDT 2008

Hi,

Their exist open source version of parallel BLAS library. I modified
the section "Use parallel primitives" to tell it. But my English is
bad, so if someone can check it, it would be nice.

Fred