[Numpy-discussion] ParallelProgramming wiki page

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Mon Oct 27 16:17:11 CDT 2008

Did you mean this one
http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/pblas_qref.html
?

As for the ParallelProgramming wiki page, there are some words in
section "Use parallel primitives" about numpy.dot still I can't
understand from the section: if I get numpy from sources and compile it
(via "python setup.py build") in my AMD X2, will numpy.dot use 2nd CPU
or not?

Regards, D.