[Numpy-discussion] numpy array change notifier?

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Thu Oct 30 09:06:48 CDT 2008

Steve,
Right, there's not a lot of visibility for this one. You could try
google 'numpy subclass'. there's also an entry on subclassing in the numpy
user guide (through docs.scipy.org).
Cheers
P.