[Numpy-discussion] Numpy matrix multiplication slow even though ATLAS linked

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Oct 30 17:32:22 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 17:19, Jan-Willem van de Meent
<vandemeent@damtp.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> I posted a full build log earlier today, but I think it is still awaiting
> approval of moderators because of file size limitations.

There are no moderators to approve it. The file size limitation is
just a limitation. If you have web space to place the log, you can
give us a URL.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."