[Numpy-discussion] Problem building NumPy with information from ~/.numpy-site.cfg

Berthold "Höllmann" berthold.hoellmann@gl-group....
Mon Sep 1 07:35:49 CDT 2008

Nadav Horesh <nadavh@visionsense.com> writes:

> In the [DEFAULTS]  library_dirs you wrote kinux instead of linux --- is
> it on purpose?

It is not on purpose, but for my case it should not matter, because
the libraries in `/usr/local/gltools/linux/lib` are 32Bit where I am
building a 64Bit version of numpy where the libraries are in
`/usr/local/gltools/linux_x86_64/lib`. I am trying to write a
'~/.numpy-site.cfg` valid for out 32Bit Linux Systems as well as for
our 64Bit Linux System. I get the same NFS mounted home directory on
all or our machines.

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--