[Numpy-discussion] Floating Point Difference between numpy and numarray

Hanni Ali hanni.ali@gmail....
Wed Sep 3 05:26:43 CDT 2008

Sebastian you legend, that seems to be it.

Thank you very much.

>>> matrix.mean(dtype='float64')
0.41582015156745911

What seems odd is that numpy doesn't do this on it's own...