[Numpy-discussion] Floating Point Difference between numpy and numarray

Hanni Ali hanni.ali@gmail....
Wed Sep 3 05:51:26 CDT 2008

We used to care about memory when we were running on 32-bit platforms, but
with the move to 64-bit, enabled by the current work, the issue is removed
and I will probably be changing everything for more accuracy.

Thanks

Hanni