[Numpy-discussion] Floating Point Difference between numpy and numarray

Hanni Ali hanni.ali@gmail....
Thu Sep 4 08:07:28 CDT 2008

Hi,

Is there a way I can set numpy to use dtype='float64' throughout all my code
or force it to use the biggest datatype without adding the dtype='float64'
to every call to mean, stdev etc..