[Numpy-discussion] upcoming 1.2.0rc2 (1.2.0 final soon to follow)!

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Sep 9 15:40:26 CDT 2008

I will be branching for 1.2.0rc2 shortly.  Please don't commit
anything to the branch without running it by the list:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/browser/branches/1.2.x

Once the binaries have been made, I will send out an announcement.

Thanks,
Jarrod

--
Jarrod Millman