[Numpy-discussion] math directive, rest files and sphinx

Mon Sep 15 02:50:20 CDT 2008

Hi,

    I have to confess I am not always up-to-date to the whole
documentation effort, and I have a problem in one of my package with the
math directive. Can I use it for 'complex' latex, like linear algebra
stuff (things like array environment, etc...); I don't intend to use it
in docstring themselves, but in rst document generated by sphinx. I
could not make it work with the numpydoc and mathml sphinx extensions
from the numpyref project,

cheers,

David