[Numpy-discussion] Help speeding up element-wise operations forvideo processing

Nadav Horesh nadavh@visionsense....
Thu Sep 18 02:37:30 CDT 2008

Sorry for not relating to the details of the problem, but, did you take a look pygpu? It intends to be able to enable image processing as video rate.

  Nadav