[Numpy-discussion] New patch for new mgrid / ogrid functionality

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue Sep 23 12:41:17 CDT 2008

2008/9/23 Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com>:
> The only time it would need to return a list is with the new
> functionality. So expose the new functionality with a different object
> instead of cramming it into an existing object with an incompatible
> API.

That's a great way to fix the problem: if we call it `grid`, we can
turn it into a function and accept the more generic arguments, whilst
having keywords to choose between open and meshed grids.

Cheers
Stéfan