[Numpy-discussion] loadtxt error

frank wang f.yw@hotmail....
Wed Sep 24 00:11:01 CDT 2008

My numpy version is numpy-1.1.1-win32-superpack-python2.5.exe. It is the newest release. By the way, in Python, how can I check numpy version?

Thanks
Frank

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:42:00 -0400From: david.huard@gmail.comTo: numpy-discussion@scipy.orgSubject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] loadtxt error
This bug has been fixed in the trunk a couple of weeks ago. Cheers, David
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:10 PM, Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday 22 September 2008 19:56:47 frank wang wrote:> This error is caused that the usecols is a tuple and it does not have find> command. I do not know how to fix this problem.Try to use a list instead of a tuple as a quick-fix.Anyway, Frank, you should try to give us the version of numpy you're using.Obviously, it's not the latest.