[Numpy-discussion] using numpy array data in C++ matrix template library (MTL) matrices

JJ josh8912@yahoo....
Tue Apr 7 16:31:24 CDT 2009

Hello:
I would like to make a numpy array accessible in C++ as a matrix template library (MTL) matrix object.  Has anyone done this before?  I see that there is a project numpy_boost that will make numpy arrays accessible as boost::multi_array objects.  Any ideas on how I might do this, or even better, a simple example of passing a numpy array to C++, accessing it in a MatrixRow container, changing one element, and then passing it back to python/numpy?  I'm a novice C++ programmer, so bear with me.
Thanks
John