[Numpy-discussion] DVCS at PyCon

Fri Apr 10 00:25:59 CDT 2009

josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:
> So, for my
> style, working with different clones instead of branches seems easier.

Yes, it is.  There is no denying that git makes it more difficult for
this workflow, and that git is more difficult at first for easy tasks. I
am interested in making it as easy as possible, and if it is indeed too
difficult, then maybe git is out.

> I'm not behind a proxy, just behind the wireless router, and I never
> had problems with svn.

You're right, I tried on windows and Linux from my machine, and the
error is windows only, and not related to a proxy.

David