[Numpy-discussion] survey of freely available software for the solution of linear algebra problems

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter@gmail....
Tue Apr 14 03:16:55 CDT 2009

 I'm looking for a library that has linear algebra routines on
objects of a self-written class (with overloaded operators +,-,*,/).
An example would be truncated Taylor polynomials.
One can perform all operations +,-,*,/ on truncated Taylor polynomials.
Often it is also necessary to perform linear algebra routines on
matrices where the
elements are such truncated Taylor polynomials.

Does Eigen2 support such custom datatypes?