[Numpy-discussion] Question for Pauli or Stefan about doc editor.

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Apr 15 17:50:13 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 16:27, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pauli,
>
> I'm going to move the docstrings from mtrand.pyx to add_newdocs.py. Will
> this require any fixes to the doc editor so that the docs don't get readded
> to mtrand?

IIRC, David has told me that recent Cythons will do the right thing
with the docstrings. It would be easier simply to build mtrand.c with
Cython instead of Pyrex. It would be cleaner to keep the docstrings
attached to the source.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."