[Numpy-discussion] Numpy Trac site redirecting in a loop?

Ken Basye kbasye1@jhu....
Wed Apr 15 17:54:02 CDT 2009

Hi Pauli, and thanks.

I tried clearing the cache (no luck), and then logging in from a completely different machine with a completely re-initialized browser.  I can get to the site, but as soon as I try to log in, the same thing (redirect loop) happens.  I should point out that just before this happened I had the site reset my password.

The URL it seems to be trying to get to after the login dialog is dismissed is:

http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/prefs/account

Back on the original machine, I was able to get the main page loading again by clearing all the cookies and stored passwords from scipy.org, but the same thing happened when I tried to log into the site.

  Thanks again,
      Ken

> > Just now when I tried to access http://projects.scipy.org/numpy,
> > Firefox complains (after a bit) that there's a redirect loop.  Is anyone
> > else seeing this problem, and/or does anyone know how I can fix my side
> > of things to get me to the site?

I don't see this. Can you try emptying your browser's cache?

-- Pauli Virtanen