[Numpy-discussion] saving incrementally numpy arrays

Kim Hansen slaunger@gmail....
Tue Aug 11 01:57:40 CDT 2009

I have had some resembling challenges in my work, and here appending the
nympy arrays to HDF5 files using PyTables has been the solution for me -
that used in combination with lzo compression/decompression has lead to very
high read/write performance in my application with low memory consumption.
You may also want to have a look at the h5py package.
Kim