[Numpy-discussion] passing "import numpy as np" as python command arg in 'doze

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Fri Aug 14 17:18:55 CDT 2009

Thanks, Skipper & Robert; perhaps I'm misunderstanding what should happen, but this doesn't appear to work in Windoze:

Begin Terminal output:

C:\Python26>python -c "import numpy as np"

C:\Python26>

End Terminal output.

In other words, no error is returned, but python doesn't "stay running".

DG