[Numpy-discussion] Removing scipy.stsci was [Re: [SciPy-dev] Deprecate chararray [was Plea for help]]

Christopher Hanley chanley@stsci....
Thu Aug 20 18:57:43 CDT 2009

Hi Stefan,

Never mind.  I just found the Sprint website and read the
description.  I'm sorry I hadn't found this sooner.  I would have made
plans to stay and help.  My apologizes.

Sorry,
Chris

--