[Numpy-discussion] Removing scipy.stsci was [Re: [SciPy-dev] Deprecate chararray [was Plea for help]]

James Turner jturner@gemini....
Thu Aug 20 19:04:22 CDT 2009

Hi Chris & Stefan,

I will be around for most of the weekend (as I believe will Perry).
I'm not sure I'll be able to contribute a lot to coding, but if
there's any stuff you want to co-ordinate between STScI and Stefan's
scikit, let me know if I can help. That's probably about the most
useful thing I could do.

Cheers,

James.