[Numpy-discussion] Bug in NoseTester?

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Sat Aug 22 14:34:25 CDT 2009

I'm trying to define a function, so that I don't have to pass the
extra_argv==["--exe"] manually to run the tests for my scikits
package.  To do so, I believe I need to define a function that calls

Tester(package=string_of_fullpath).test(extra_argv=["--exe"])

In nosetester.NoseTester, the docstring says that package can be a
string, but if it's a string then package_path gets referenced before
assignment I believe (line 128)

<http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk/numpy/testing/nosetester.py>

There needs to be another explicit test to see if it's a string and then assign?

Skipper