[Numpy-discussion] test_multiarray.TestIO.test_ascii segmentation fault with Python2.7

Pauli Virtanen pav+sp@iki...
Tue Dec 15 11:09:38 CST 2009

Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:59:39 -0700, Charles R Harris wrote:
> Would it be appropriate to put macros for all these in config.h or some
> other common spot? Having all the python version dependencies in one
> spot might make it easier to keep current. I've been thinking of moving
> the numpy deprecation macro for that reason.

Actually, we have already have a separate

	NumpyOS_ascii_strtod

function that should be used instead of PyOS_ascii_strtod (which,
historically, has not satisfier our requirements). So I believe
PyOS_ascii_strtod is used in only a single location in Numpy.

--
Pauli Virtanen