[Numpy-discussion] help(numpy.dot) Hmmm.

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal....
Mon Dec 21 00:21:47 CST 2009

Unfortunately, I'm in something of a bind with version. Although, I
wonder if I can operate two versions of Python on the same Win XP?
Whoops, I read that wrong. Yes, I think I can upgrade numpy without much
difficulty. I am stuck with holding on the current version of Python.

Robert Kern wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 22:44, Wayne Watson
> <sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> 1.2.0. Did you find the description in the reference manual?
>>

> No, he found it using help(numpy.dot) using a more recent version of
> numpy. I highly recommend upgrading.

             "... humans'innate skills with numbers isn't much
              better than that of rats and dolphins."
                       -- Stanislas Dehaene, neurosurgeon

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>