[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot not building?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Feb 14 16:02:50 CST 2009

Sat, 14 Feb 2009 23:39:32 +0200, Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> 2009/2/14 Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi>:
>> It seems that the buildbot.scipy.org is not picking up the changes in
>> Numpy trunk.
>
> Thanks for the report.  I've let the system administrater know.
>
> Once the server is able to poll from SVN, would you still recommend
> using the persistent poller?

I don't think keeping track of the last changed revision can ever be
harmful. You may need to restart the service eventually, and if you use
the ordinary SVNPoller, you'll AFAIK always miss the first commit after
restart.

Hmm, this actually looks like a bug in buildbot...

--
Pauli Virtanen