[Numpy-discussion] GMRES internal variables

jordan@math.ucs... jordan@math.ucs...
Mon Feb 16 21:49:01 CST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to run multiple instances of GMRES at the same time (one inside
another actually, used inside of the preconditioner routine) but am
running in to some problems. My guess is there is a single set of internal
variables associated with GMRES and when I initiate a new GMRES inside a
currently running GMRES, the old GMRES data gets the boot.

Is this correct, and if so any suggestions on how to fix this?

Cheers,
Jordan