[Numpy-discussion] Core math library in numpy

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Feb 19 10:32:07 CST 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:16 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 01:48, David Cournapeau
>> <david@ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>>
>>> Would people be against this ?
>>
>> Not I.
>
> Ok, I have started this in the coremath branch - it solves the warning
> issues we got since the merge of formatting stuff. I tested it on
> Linux, windows (both mingw and VS - still need to test on Win64)

Surprisingly, it worked out of the box on win64 (with python 2.6).
There are some errors, but totally unrelated to the changes. That
alone is enough of an argument for inclusion IMO - those compiler
crashes were driving me crazy,

cheers,

David