[Numpy-discussion] Please don't use google code for hosting

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Mon Jan 19 13:20:30 CST 2009

Hi,

> Do you also know how the situation is with sourceforge/launchpad/trac...
> and other popular hosting systems ?
> Do they also have these restrictions ?

I've not noticed any problems with sourceforge, nor launchpad - I'm
using them regularly from here.   You'd hope that was the case for
launchpad - when my browser started this morning, it reminded me of
the Ubuntu / Canonical mission - http://www.canonical.com/aboutus

    1)  delivering the world's best free software platform
    2)  ensuring its availability to everyone

Best,

Matthew