[Numpy-discussion] python numpy code many times slower than c++

Wes McKinney wesmckinn@gmail....
Wed Jan 21 12:13:00 CST 2009

Robert-- this is a great little piece of code, I already think it will be a
part of my workflow. However, I seem to be getting negative % time taken on
the more time consuming lines, perhaps getting some overflow?

Thanks a lot,
Wes