[Numpy-discussion] Building on WinXP 64-bit, Intel Compilers

Thu Jan 29 10:50:21 CST 2009

> numpy\core\src\umathmodule.c.src(64): error: expected an identifier
>   static float frexpf(float x, int * i)
>                ^
>
> numpy\core\src\umathmodule.c.src(64): error: expected a ")"
>   static float frexpf(float x, int * i)
>                ^
>
> numpy\core\src\umathmodule.c.src(65): error: expected a ";"
>   {
>   ^

Perhaps a macro that is replaced? Visual Studio defines min, max as
macros. Maybe it is the same for frexpf? Could you check in the
preprocessed C++ file ? /E to generate it Intel Compiler, I think.

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/