[Numpy-discussion] Ironclad 0.8 released

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen@gmx-topmail...
Thu Jan 29 17:46:31 CST 2009

Hello William,

> * A few performance improvements.
> * Over 900 NumPy tests now pass: in fact, almost all the tests from the
> core, fft, lib, linalg, ma, oldnumeric and random subpackages.
I have some questions here for the science interested. I hope that they
are not too specific:

* Can you also use scipy with IronClad/ResolverOne (RO)?
* Can you recognize arrays with datetime objects in RO?
* How is datetime information handled in RO?
* What about rpy?

If all the above were working in RO, it would be terrific!

> Ironclad grows more stable and mature with every release, and I urge
> IronPython users to try it out and share their impressions: feedback,
> whether positive or negative, is always welcomed.
You may find some information here:
http://groups.google.com/group/python-excel/msg/eb349c229696c7f7

I would also recommend this nice & straightforward video
http://www.resolversystems.com/screencasts/numpy/

Kind regards,
Timmie