[Numpy-discussion] upgrading numpy to 1.3 on ubuntu

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Mon Jul 6 18:38:16 CDT 2009

ask the package maintainers....

I typically build numpy with threaded atlas support, so the repo version
isn't good for me anyway.

And, the single threaded atlas repo libs are busted anyway...