[Numpy-discussion] Scipy Conference 2009 Lecture Recordings

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor@utoronto...
Fri Jul 17 13:29:57 CDT 2009

I would also like to see this.  Have we looked at using videolectures.net?

In my field, the people from videolectures.net takes care of filming
and editing.  I am not sure, but they might actually be free as they
have a big grant from the EU to do this sort of thing.  It might be
worth pinging them to find out if it would be possible and how much,
if any, it would cost.

Best,
Jonathan.