[Numpy-discussion] ANN: line_profiler 1.0b2 released

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Jul 20 11:23:11 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 01:42, Nicolas Pinto<pinto@mit.edu> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Robert for this very useful tool!
>
> I was wondering if there is a way to make it work with Cython code (see
> below) ?

No, line_profiler cannot work with Cython. There is some talk on the
Cython mailing list about implementing function profiling and line
profiling support in Cython, but it won't be related to line_profiler
for a variety of technical reasons.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."