[Numpy-discussion] Not enough storage for memmap on 32 bit WinXP for accumulated file size above approx. 1 GB

Kim Hansen slaunger@gmail....
Mon Jul 27 06:41:36 CDT 2009

2009/7/27 Sebastian Haase <seb.haase@gmail.com>:
> Is PyTables any option for you ?
>
> --
> Sebastian Haase

 That may indeed be something for me! I had heard the name before but
I never realized exactly what it was. However, i have just seen their
first tutorial video, and it seems like a very, very useful package
and easy to use package, which could meet my needs. Thanks for telling
me!

I will install it and start toying around with it right away.

Cheers,
Kim