[Numpy-discussion] ** On entry to ILAENV parameter number 2 had an illegal value

Fri Jul 31 04:06:21 CDT 2009

Steven Coutts wrote:
> David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> Lapack 3.2 is problematic, so I would try to downgrade to 3.1.1 first.
>> Which OS are you on ? The exact core you are running, as well as the
>> output of the test suite (numpy.test()) would be helpful,
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> David
>>

> Ok, I have downgraded to lapack 3.1.1 and re-compiled and re-installed
> everything.
>
> Numpy test seg faults :( http://pastebin.com/d56fd6e44

Not sure it can be considered as progress :) Could you run the test
suite with verbosity set to ten (numpy.test(verbose=10)) ?

Also, which fortran compiler are you using ? g77 or gfortran ?

cheers,

David