[Numpy-discussion] Commit privileges for Darren Dale

Darren Dale dsdale24@gmail....
Tue Jul 28 07:47:42 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Charles R
Harris<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In case it got buried in the thread, Darren is asking for commit privileges.
> I think it's a good idea.

Thank you for saying so. What can I do to help move this to the point
where I can actually start committing? I would like to get my
array_prepare patch into svn soon so I can bundle a new beta of
Quantities in time for scipy-09.

I'm going to be on vacation July 31-August 9, should I wait until I
get back before checking it in (assuming I'm granted commit rights)?

Darren